Beauty + Functionality
Smartly designed with unmatched curb appeal, the patented* Eclipse Metal Roof System is strong and weathertight.
For the first time ever, you’ll benefit from a metal roof system that combines the structural integrity of a through-fastened roof with the sleek appearance of a standing seam metal roof. All at a lower cost than a standing seam metal roof cost.
*U.S. Patent No. 9,127,451 B1 | Canadian Patent Pending
- The unique patented rib and snap-on batten system allows through-fastening of 36" wide panels.
- Through-fastened panels provide diaphragm strength not available with a standing seam roof.
- The shape and height of the major rib give the Eclipse Roof System panel superior strength.
SLEEK. NO LEAKS.
- The attractive roof batten snaps over the ribs, concealing the panel fasteners, creating bold clean lines.
- The batten conceals the metal roof fasteners making it weathertight roofing.
- Our patented 36" wide Eclipse Roof System panel installs more quickly and easily than the typical standing seam metal roofing panel.
- The Eclipse Roof System requires 1/3 to 1/2 the number of metal roofing panels and fewer metal fasteners than the typical standing seam roofing system.
- The 26 gauge Eclipse Roof System panel can be installed over open purlins. No roof deck is required, saving metal roofing material and metal roof installation costs.
83 screws per 100 sq. ft. (exposed) 33 screws per 100 sq. ft. (concealed)
METAL PANEL SPECIFICATIONS
LESS MATERIAL & LABOR = BETTER VALUE
|ECLIPSE™ ROOF SYSTEM VS. STANDING SEAM ROOFING (SSR)
|# OF METAL ROOF PANELS
|# OF PORCH PANELS
|# OF 4'x8' ROOF DECK PANELS
|PURLINS TO SUPPORT ROOF DECK (LIN.FT.)
|# OF METAL ROOFING SCREWS
|INSTALLATION LABOR HOURS